Go Live and Start Selling
Course content (31 lessons)
01 |Profit with Your Product
02 |Brand and Design Your Shopify Store
04 |Marketing Your Business
It’s time to officially go live and start selling!
Here are the steps to go live:
- On your Shopify dashboard click ‘Preferences’
- Add in your Title and Meta Description to help define how your store will show up on a Google search.
- If you had enabled a password page, uncheck it and save and you are officially live!
- The next step is to start marketing, and commit to the process of learning as you grow your business.
- It’s recommended that you set up Google Analytics on your Shopify store. Google Analytics will be very helpful for you to gain customer insights by collecting data about your customers and potential customers. Go to the Shopify help center and see the step by step process to set it up.
- Read 50 Ways to Make Your First Sale for ideas to make more sales.
- Read How to Get Your First Sale In 30 Days: A Marketing Checklist For New Entrepreneurs for more helpful strategies to make more sales.