What do you think of when you think of great ecommerce design?
Is it an eye-catching home or product page? A great mobile experience? Lightening- quick site speed?
We want to recognize the visionaries who are taking ecommerce design to new heights and redefining the way people sell online.
That’s why we started the Ecommerce Design Awards.
And that’s why, this year, we’re taking four creative visionaries to New York City to help them 10x their design skills.
Win exclusive mentorship in NYC from InVision, net magazine, and Shopify
This year, we’re teaming up with InVision and Net Magazine to offer a bigger-than-ever grand prize to four winners: a two-day, all-expenses-paid trip to New York City to receive hands-on creative mentorship from industry-leading experts.
If you’ve built an original design for a Shopify store, this is your chance to 10x your skills as an ecommerce designer. Submit stores with show-stopping aesthetics, seamless integrations, and flawless functionality — and you could win your way to New York City.
More ways to win
Winners will be selected based on the overall aesthetics, creativity, and usability of the site. The four grand prizes will be awarded to:
- The best overall ecommerce site
- The best homepage
- The best product page
- The best responsive site / mobile experience
We’ll also choose 10 honourable mentions to feature on the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog.
- You must be a Shopify Partner in order to enter. (To create a Shopify Partner account, click here.)
- You must reside in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Spain, Denmark, New Zealand or Australia. (Competition legislation requires us to consult with legal counsel in each eligible country; we did so with the countries where we currently have the highest number of partners.)
- You must create a custom theme for the store.
- You must obtain the store owner's permission to enter their store design in the competition.
- The store must have have launched between September 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016.
How to enter
First of all, you need a Shopify Partners account, which you can set up here for free. Once that’s done, you can enter the competition through your Partner Dashboard.
Click on the Design Awards banner at the top of your Partner Dashboard and submit the URL of a site you’ve already launched.
Unable to enter your store?
Perhaps you've done a recent redesign on a site that went live before the competition period. If you’re not permitted to submit your store through your Partner Dashboard, but you have a case as to why you think your store should be eligible, send an email with details to firstname.lastname@example.org with your store's URL and we’ll manually enter you into the competition.
The competition is open!
Show us how you’re taking ecommerce design to new heights. As long as your design meets the eligibility criteria, there’s no limit to the number of shops you can enter into the competition. Submit your designs today!
Questions? Take a look at our official Terms & Conditions.