Shopify Plus ecommerce migration
One-on-one guidance from exploration to launch
The decision to change doesn’t come lightly
But it’s success — not failure — that drives enterprises to rethink their ecommerce solutions.
The costs of high-volume growth add up fast. Some are obvious: crashed sites, broken checkouts, and maintenance into the six figures. Others — like the opportunity costs of a platform that chews through IT resources — are more hidden.
Once you’ve had enough, the question is: “What’s next?”
Migration at a glance
- 90-120 days for the average launch
- Timelines, deliverables, and project roles coordinated with your Launch Engineer
- API integration for data transfers and connecting ERPs, PIMs, OMSs, CRMs, and 3PLs
- Access to seamless replatforming tools like nChannel and Cart2Cart
- Robust theme selection, customization, and mobile support
- Guidance through domain set up, redirects, product taxonomies, and documentation
- Platform training and 24/7 priority support during migration and beyond
Cassie SmithEcommerce Manager at Jones Soda
“The move from Magento to Shopify Plus took four weeks. I knew some basic HTML and loved my in-house developer, but with the help of Shopify Plus’ Launch Engineer, I could do most everything myself. Whenever I had a question or request, they were there. The barrier to entry was almost non-existent, which felt freeing.”