Unlock your potential as a global brand.
Shopify Plus removes barriers to international commerce, so you can deliver the experience your customers expect, in any currency or language. Because selling internationally isn’t just necessary—it’s possible.
As a global brand, I can’t imagine doing business without Shopify Plus powering our commerce operations. Their well-engineered, capable platform and strong support team mean we can focus on growing our business.Paul Austin-MenearDirector of Digital Strategy, Nanoleaf
Push the boundaries of commerce.
The world’s fastest growing markets are beyond traditional borders. Stay ahead with flexible technology that empowers you to sell globally and connect locally.
- Execute your global strategy on a SaaS platform that can handle your volume
- Maintain your site speed, functionality, and performance with global dual content delivery networks
- Protect customer data with PCI Level 1 Compliance
- Connect the tools you rely on with robust Shopify API for ERP, 3PL, OMS, and IMS
- Manage your global operations by integrating your international warehouses and fulfillment solutions
- Sell in your customer’s local currency and get paid in your own currency with Shopify Payments
- Get 9 free expansion stores for dedicated wholesale, retail, or localized online stores
- Reach customers on any device with mobile-first Shopify themes
- Offer the world’s leading payment providers and international carrier services
- Partner with award-winning Shopify Plus Partners to enhance localization and operations in new markets
Grow globally with expansion stores.
Customers everywhere want local shopping experiences. Sell in multiple currencies and languages from one Shopify store. Or use expansion stores to localize experiences even more.
Know where to go next.
Most businesses lack the data and technology to expand strategically. Break ahead of competitors and strengthen your international presence with Shopify Plus tools, backed by intelligent insights. With a global view of users, stores, and automations, you can understand your business at a glance.
- Know when and where to expand next with built-in analytics and insights
- Experiment with selling in multiple markets from one store through Shopify Payments
- Identify high-risk orders and avoid chargebacks on all payment providers with fraud analysis
- Calculate accurate taxes on every order based on the most up-to-date tax rules with Avalara AvaTax
- Work on the back end in English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Brazilian, Portuguese, or Spanish
Shopify Plus allows us to see the location of our sales so we can advertise where we see the best product-market fit.Tommy GibbonsGrowth, Piper