Get new episodes delivered directly to your inbox—for free
No charge. Unsubscribe anytime.
Check your email and confirm your subscription
Enjoy your free online marketing tips and resources!
This week, TGIM is all about success. Discover how the founders of SoulCycle built a hugely success business by creating a movement around their brand. Learn how to use neuroscience to make successful content. Hear how one company’s success was built using bulldozers to create an adult playground. And meet one entrepreneur with a very unusual problem - too much success.
Listen to the full episode above or dive into to this week's Shorts below.
Start Using Neuroscience So People Remember Your Content
Did your team start drifting off during your last powerpoint presentation? Is your latest blog post still looking for its first reader? And - gasp - are your tweets not being retweeted? Sounds like you could use some cutting-edge neuroscience to help you make things that people will never forget.
SoulCycle’s Founders on How to Build a Movement Around Your Brand
Elizabeth Cutler and Julie Rice founded SoulCycle because they wanted to have more fun while working out. So they put a new spin on spinning classes and built a business with a fanatical following. They share their tips on how to create a movement around YOUR brand.
- SoulCycle on Twitter
- How Great Customer Service Turns First-time Shoppers into Lifetime Fans
- How to Exceed Customer Expectations and Over-Deliver Every Time
- 6 Creative Ways to Surprise And Delight Your Customers
- 5 Ways to Take Charge of Your Ecommerce Customer Service
- How To Read Your Customers' Minds With One Email
- How To Turn Your Negative Reviews Into Lifelong Customers
- How to Start a Loyalty Program That Keeps Customers Coming Back
- Referral Marketing 101: 7 Tactics to Launch Your Own Referral Campaign
The Best Worst Problem - What To Do When You’re TOO Successful
When you start a business, you want it to be successful. But what happens if your business becomes TOO successful? This is a cautionary tale about a business that did so well...it actually fell victim to its own growth. Here’s what you need to know so the same thing doesn’t happen to you.
- Getaway Farm
- Follow Getaway Farm on Twitter
- Why You Need to Stop Worrying About Profit and Start Worrying About Cash Flow
Can You Dig it? Yes, You Can. (But Only In Vegas)
Have you ever walked by construction site after hours, seen some machinery, and had the urge to jump in and start it up? A thriving business in Las Vegas will help you satisfy that urge... without getting hurt or arrested. And you just might be surprised to learn who their customers are.