Socket Mobile 1D Bluetooth Barcode Scanner (S700)
Socket Mobile's 1-dimensional SocketScan S700 Bluetooth barcode scanner is dependable, ergonomic, and portable for the stockroom or the countertop.
- Works directly with your iPad and Android tablet
- Scans 1D barcodes on paper and screen
- Wireless freedom with long-range Bluetooth connection of up to 20" (51 cm)
- Ergonomic small, lightweight structure that fits perfectly in the hand for comfortable use over extended periods
- Long 16-hour battery life that lasts a full work shift
- Intuitive LEDs, beeps, and vibrations let users know battery, Bluetooth connection and scanning status
- Common 1D barcode types include UPC, EAN and Code 128
- Made with antimicrobial material for protection against potentially harmful bacteria
- Manufacturer: Socket Mobile
- Model Number: SocketScan® S700
- Powered by: Two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Height: 1.6 inches
- Length: 5.2 inches
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Weight: 0.25 lbs
- Compatibility: Supported on iOS and Android
- User Guide
- Socket Mobile 1D Barcode scanner
- Rechargeable battery
- USB A Male to DC Plug Cable
Recommended for merchants who are using 1D barcodes and are looking to quickly add items to checkout.
Pair and connect your 1D barcode scanner with your iPad or iPhone
Start by making sure Bluetooth is enabled on your iPad or iPhone settings (not the app settings).
Power on the barcode scanner by pressing and holding the power button until you hear a beep.
Open the Shopify POS app on your iPad or iPhone and tap the ≡, then select Settings.
Within the Settings menu, choose Set up hardware followed by Barcode scanner.
When the Enable pairing mode dialog appears, use the barcode scanner to scan the provided barcode. The scanner will emit three beeps to indicate that pairing mode is enabled.
Tap View available devices to see the list of available devices.
To pair and establish a connection with the barcode scanner, select it from the Select an accessory dialog (you may need to wait a moment for it to appear).