Start your online business with Shopify
Shopify offers the tools and services to start, run, and grow your business
Build your brand
Create a business name and logo. Look professional and help customers connect with your business.
Build your online presence
Find a domain, explore stock images, and amplify your brand
Build your store
User Shopify's powerful features to start selling. Bring your idea to live with the tools you need to start selling
Beena | Baby Wisp
- Tap into a skillset you have and use free tools.
- Save six months’ worth of expenses.
- Ask your family and friends for startup funds.
- Find out about local small business grants and funding opportunities.
- Apply for a small business loan.
- Look into potential angel investors.
- Find a business idea
- Write your business plan
- Secure financing to fund your business
- Choose a business structure
- Get federal and state tax ID numbers
- Obtain a business license and permits
- Open a business bank account
- Get business insurance
- Select your tools and software
- Build your team
- Market your business
There’s never a specific right time to start a business. You should start a business when you have the time and attention to commit to it. However, there’s no problem with starting while you are still working another job.
- Print on demand
- Tax preparation and bookkeeping
- Handmade products
- Digital products
- Video games
- Self-published author
- Pet product retailer