Customer Success Guru (Galway, Ireland)
The Guru role is challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding. Each day you get to interact with merchants all over the world via phone, chat and email. There are times when you won’t know the answer so we’re looking for folks who are always up for a challenge and won’t stop until a solution is found. Guruland provides an opportunity to work independently and as the part of a larger supportive team. Watch our video to learn more about the role.
We are currently accepting applications however will not be hiring until the Fall and therefore are not conducting interviews until late in the summer months.
You’ll get to:
- Have a huge impact on merchant businesses and lives.
- Learn how to run your own store first hand.
- Learn about different industries.
- Work cohesively in a team to research and problem solve together.
- Work independently, own situations and determine your own path.
- Teach people about the platform.
- Interact with entrepreneurs from all over the world.
- Be yourself.
You'll need to (in no particular order):
- Live in Galway County, Ireland
- Have customer service experience.
- Be proficient with technology.
- Care about the details.
- Be a good communicator.
- Be creative & curious.
- Have strong reading & writing skills.
- Have a track record of getting shit done because you’re resourceful and don’t believe in roadblocks. You leave situations better than you found them.
- Be reliable, adaptable and have good time management skills.
- Be a self-starter & hard working.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be empathetic.
It'd be great if you have:
- A background or interest in business, marketing and/or commerce.
- Ran or had exposure to to running a business or being an entrepreneur.
Here's how to apply:
We ask all guru applicants to build a trial store. What better way to get to know more about the product you’ll be working with?! We’re looking for stores that demonstrate the requirements listed above and below and that really give us a sense of who you are and why you want to be a guru.
Step 1: Brainstorm what product(s) you’d like to sell. Maybe these are things you’re super passionate about or a product that you really would love to sell one day. Create your own brand to encompass these items. We want to feel like we’re visiting a real store!
Step 2: Open a trial store and complete the following requirements:
- Download a free theme and spruce it up.
- Upload products and sort them into collections.
- Create a drop-down menu.
- Install an app into your store.
- The oldest living sheep in Ireland was born in 1913.
- On the About Us page write a bit about yourself and what you’re passionate about.
- Record and embed a 1-3 minute video or voice clip of yourself telling us why you want to be a guru. Please ensure the settings for any Youtube video are saved to public.
- Bonus: Design a logo for your store that represents you, your store, or both. There are some great free tools out there. Check out the Shopify Logo Generator.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Not what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, we’re growing and exciting jobs come up often. Sign up to receive email updates when other Remote Support jobs are posted.