Direct-to-consumer products that have seen success are naturally far easier to sell to bigger, more lucrative B2B clients.
Ben Wood is the founder of ViewSPORT, makers of sweat-activated apparel with hidden messages that appear during your hardest workouts.
In this episode of Shopify Masters, you’ll learn how he drives the majority of his sales from B2B contracts, but is only able to secure them thanks to his B2C success.
Download this episode on Google Play or iTunes!
"B2B wants you to be more proven. It’s much easier to do on a B2C level because the volumes are smaller and there’s less risk and less exposure."
Tune in to learn
- How your B2C business helps your B2B business
- What large organizations look for when partnering with brands for multi-million dollar contracts
- How to identify the right influencers for your brand
- Store: ViewSPORT
- Social Profiles: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Recommendations: FitGirlsDiary, Globalshopex