How To Assess Your Store & Improve Your Conversion Rate
47 mins • 6 lessons
Knowing the basics of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is great, but your business won't actually benefit until you take that knowledge and apply it to your site. However, taking the “best practices” that are promoted by industry aggregators and self-proclaimed gurus is a recipe for mediocre results, at best.
In this course, we'll give you a step-by-step process for auditing your store, identifying areas of opportunity, and putting together a personalized plan for making modest changes to your website that can generate significant improvements in your sales performance.
If you’re ready to create your customized conversion optimization action plan in less than an hour, let's get to work.
Sign up now and watch for free!
- Why a CRO audit is important and valuable, and why “best practices” won’t cut it
- How to evaluate the three key pages of your site – homepage, category page, and product page – to identify areas of improvement
- How to avoid or fix common mistakes that many ecommerce founders encounter
- How to prioritize your optimization efforts to quickly and confidently get results
- What a good CRO audit looks like (with a recorded walkthrough of our process in action)
About the instructor
Founder of The Good
Jon MacDonald is founder of The Good, a conversion rate optimization firm that helps ecommerce brands convert more visitors into buyers. Jon and his team have helped globally-recognized brands like Adobe, Nike, Xerox, The Economist exceed their ambitious growth goals through data-driven research, testing, and website optimization. Jon regularly shares his knowledge through podcast appearances, conferences, workshops, and contributions to publications like Entrepreneur or Inc. Magazine. In this course, he’s sharing more than a decade of ecommerce insights and experience with you in just a few short lessons.
Build an online store for your business with your new skills.
Shopify has everything you need to start selling, all in one place.
Try Shopify free for 14 days, no credit card required.