Grow your business with the name shoppers trust.
Start free trial
Give your Shopify store customers their preferred ways to pay
PayPal helps your customers speed through checkout with PayPal and Venmo. Plus, it's already built into the Shopify platform, making it easy for you to get paid fast.
Automatically offer Venmo at checkout
Venmo is already part of PayPal Checkout—at no additional cost. Gain appeal to Venmo customers who are active spenders¹ with more spending power². Bring more visibility to your business with a payment method customers can easily share.
80M+ users prefer to pay with Venmo³
Popular with Millennials and Gen Z shoppers⁴
Venmo users spend 2.2 times more annually than other online buyers⁵
PayPal is one of the world's most preferred, trusted, and familiar brands
Get instant access to your funds.
Helps you handle the risk of fraudulent transactions.
Helps you meet global compliance standards.
Start your 3-day
free trial today!
Start free trial
- 1Focus Vision, Commissioned by PayPal. October 2020. The Venmo Behavior Study explores valuable insights for merchants to consider to reach a broader audience including 2,217 Venmo customers' financial habits, purchasing behaviors and perceptions of Venmo as a payments tool.
- 2Statista Global Consumer Survey as on July 2020. The target population are internet users in U.S. between 18 and 64 years of age.
- 3PayPal Q3 Earnings-2021, based on internal data.
- 4Venmo is a popular payment option for Millennial and Gen Z shoppers. Source: Statista Global Consumer Survey of 682 Venmo users, July 2020. The target population is internet users in the U.S. between 18 and 64 years of age.
- 5Edison Trends, commissioned by PayPal, April 2020 to March 2021. Edison Trends conducted a behavioural panel of email receipts from 306,939 US consumers and 3.4+ M purchases at a vertical level between Pay with Venmo and Non-Venmo users during a 12-month period.
- 6Morning Consult - The 15 Most Trusted Brands Globally. March 2021. Morning Consult surveyed over 330,000 consumers across 10 international markets to provide a global view on the current state of consumer trust across brands.