Syght Glasses is the third case study of its kind on the Shopify blog where a member of our team chronicles the entire process of building a business on Shopify from scratch.
Like Think Pup and Hello Matcha before, we'll be giving away the entire business, including:
- 6 months free on Shopify's Unlimited plan
- All remaining inventory including glasses, cases and microfiber cloths
- The contact information for Corey's supplier
- The keys to every social media account for Syght Glasses
- One month free of Shippo
- A consultation from a Shopify Marketing Expert of your choice.
- And more for a total of $3700+ in prizes.
Be sure to check out the full case study and keep an eye on our blog for contest details!
Over the span of 5 weeks, Corey Ferreira recorded every detail of how he built and launched Syght Glasses, a business selling affordable gaming glasses that combat eye fatigue caused by prolonged exposure to blue light.
In this episode of Shopify Masters, you'll hear how Corey turned his existing interest in gaming culture into a profitable business selling glasses imported from China, and how he managed to move so quickly from product idea to product sales and made $2416.51 in under 2 months.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How to use your competitor’s product reviews to improve your copywriting.
- How to reverse engineer the viability of a business idea.
- How to find and work with influencers, and only pay them when they sell your product.
Listen to Shopify Masters below…
About The Author
Felix Thea is the host of the Shopify Masters podcast, the ecommerce marketing podcast for ambitious entrepreneurs, and founder of TrafficAndSales.com where you can get actionable tips to grow your store’s traffic and sales.