Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need to quit your day job to start your own business.
In fact, it's possible to create another source of income for yourself by monetizing an existing hobby. That’s our guest's story on this episode of the Shopify Masters podcast.
We chat with Karen Kawallek, Owner of Lake Providence Lodge Scented Wax Melts, to find out how she makes and sells her long-lasting scented wax melts to a community of potential customers on Facebook.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you should start with selling just 1 or 2 products instead of hundreds.
- How to run small $10 giveaways on other Facebook groups to grow your own Facebook group.
- The “1,000 True Fans” model and what it means for your financial freedom.
Listen to Shopify Masters below…Show notes
- Lake Providence Lodge Scented Wax Melts
- Facebook Group | Instagram
- Rate and Review Shopify Masters on iTunes
About The Author
Felix Thea is the host of the Shopify Masters podcast, the ecommerce marketing podcast for ambitious entrepreneurs, and founder of TrafficAndSales.com where you can get actionable tips to grow your store’s traffic and sales.