We believe the future of commerce belongs in the hands of the many, not the few.
Today, the Shopify Partner community is busy laying the foundation of that future: partners and developers build online and offline commerce experiences, address unique merchant needs, and empower entrepreneurs all over the world.
“We’re all doing this together,” explained CEO Tobi Lütke on-stage at last year’s Shopify Unite conference. “Shopify could not accomplish anything that it does without this incredible partner ecosystem. We’re an amazingly diverse mosaic of people interested in one particular change in this world: making entrepreneurship better.”
Today we’re excited to announce Shopify Unite 2019, our fourth annual partner and developer conference, happening June 18-20 in Toronto, Canada.
At Shopify Unite, partners and developers from around the world come together for three days of conversation about the future of commerce, connection to like-minded peers, and celebration of shared achievements. Attendees will hear from Shopify leadership, get an exclusive glimpse at product roadmaps, and explore the opportunity ahead.
What to expect at Shopify Unite 2019
This year, Shopify Unite will take place from June 18-20 at the Beanfield Centre in Toronto, Canada.
This three-day conference is for Shopify Partners and Shopify Developers who build apps and custom integrations, or who work with Shopify merchants providing services like web design, development, marketing, business strategy, and more.
This year’s ticket includes:
- Product-focused keynotes: Be the first to hear exclusive details about the future of our platform from Shopify leadership. Learn about the opportunity ahead and how it applies to your business.
- Workshops: Take advantage of smaller group learning sessions, help solve technical challenges, and give feedback on the Shopify tools you rely on.
- Office hours: Book 1:1 time with a wide variety of Shopify team members with both technical and business strategy expertise.
- After party: Sit back, relax, and have some fun with other partners, Shopify leadership, and teammates over food and drink at an exclusive Toronto venue.
- Networking opportunities: Take advantage of valuable face-to-face time with your peers and colleagues. Get to know the partner community, share ideas, and make connections.
In addition to two full days of keynotes, technical talks, office hours, and workshops planned across June 19 and 20, there will also be optional afternoon programming available on June 18, including educational and wellness activities as well as early evening happy hours. More details on all programming to come soon.
Shopify Unite Fund 2019
While we’re thrilled to welcome partners and developers from around the world to Shopify Unite 2019, we realize that not everyone has the same means or opportunity to attend.
That’s why we’re pleased to announce that the Shopify Unite Fund is back!
In an effort to increase the diversity of voices in our community, the Shopify Unite Fund helps underrepresented members of the tech industry attend Shopify Unite by providing financial assistance.
If you identify as a member of an underrepresented group within the tech community (identify as a woman, a person of color, LGBTQ+, or any way in which you identify as underrepresented), we want to hear your voice.
The Shopify Unite Fund will give 15 recipients up to $1,500 USD for airfare, and cover accommodations and a ticket to attend Shopify Unite. Interested? Fill out the application below by April 12.
Join the conversation at Shopify Unite 🚀
Be sure to check out the Shopify Unite 2019 website, as well as our FAQ section for more details, and follow the #ShopifyUnite hashtag on social media to keep up to date on the latest conference info.