Your passions offer the best clue as to where you'll find happiness in life.
And we live in a world of endless possibilities where there are more ways than ever to make a living doing what you love.
On this Shopify Masters podcast, we talk to Eric Rosner, a designer-turned-entrepreneur who created The Art Pillow to showcase and share his passion for making and selling art.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why, as an artist, your first step to monetizing can be offline through art shows.
- The business side of working with Fab.com.
- What it’s like to sell your products through a catalogue like CB2.
Listen to Shopify Masters below…
- Stores: The Art Pillow
- Social Profiles: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Recommended Links: Cafepress, Printful, Zazzle, Printify, Fishbowl Prizes , SumoMe, MailChimp, Plugin SEO, Vantage, Soundest, Google Shopping, Teespring, Build a Business Facebook Group
About The Author
Felix Thea is the host of the Shopify Masters podcast, the ecommerce marketing podcast for ambitious entrepreneurs, and founder of TrafficAndSales.com where you can get actionable tips to grow your store’s traffic and sales.