DYMO LabelWriter® Wireless Label Printer
DYMO LabelWriter Wireless Label Printer is a great option for those who want cable-free label printing. With built-in Wi-Fi, you can add a single LabelWriter Wireless to a network for access by multiple users.This printer also eliminates the need for costly ink or toner with direct thermal print technology.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® for cable-free label printing
- Add a single LabelWriter Wireless to a network for access by multiple users
- Eliminate the need for costly ink or toner with direct thermal print technology
- Free DYMO Label Software allows for quick design and printing of labels from a Mac or PC, or use Microsoft Office plugins to print directly from Word, Excel, or Outlook
- Create address labels for packages
- Print different sized labels easily with our barcode printer app from your computer
- Create custom labels with Dymo Label Software
- Manufacturer: DYMO®
- Model Number: 2002150
- Height: 7.25 inches
- Width: 7 Inches
- Length: 10 inches
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Compatibility: Compatible with Windows 8.1 or later, Mac OS X 10.14 or Later. Both Intel and M1 models supported.
- DYMO LabelWriter® Wireless Label Printer
- Address Labels Starter Roll
- DYMO Stamps® Starter Roll
- Power Adapter
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
Recommended for merchants looking to have a wireless solution for adding barcodes to their products.
Install the Dymo Label Software
To begin the installation process, visit the official Dymo website using your Mac or Windows desktop. From there, download and install the necessary Dymo Label software.
It is crucial you refrain from connecting the printer to your computer until instructed to do so by the installer. Wait until you reach the final step of the installation, when you will receive a prompt to connect the printer. To connect your printer, follow the quick start guides for the LabelWriter 450 or the Dymo LabelWriter Wireless Printer on the Dymo website.