Zebra ZSB 2" Wireless Label Printer (ZSB-DP12)
- Easily print different sized labels easily with our barcode printer app from your computer
- Print from anywhere, on any device with mobile PDF printing. Crop, rotate, and print address labels, barcodes, and a variety of label content right from your mobile device
- Print labels wirelessly from your computer via Wifi (PC/Mac) - Internet connection required to print labels
- Maximum print speed of 4.25 in./102 mm per second
- Direct thermal printer requires no ink or toner
- Crisp, clear print quality with 300 DPI resolution
- Manufacturer: Zebra
- Model Number Printer: ZSB-DP12
- Height: 5.0 inches
- Width: 5.1 Inches
- Depth: 7.2 inches
- Weight: 2.0 lbs
- Compatible with Windows 10 (version 1809) or later, macOS version 10.14 or later, Android 8.1 or later and iOS: 12.2 or later Wi-Fi internet connection is required to print.
- Demo video prepared Zebra ( Printing Barcode Labels )
- Zebra ZSB-DP12
- 1 Zebra ZSB Address Label Cartridge (1.25" x 3.5")
- Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide
Recommended for merchants looking to print barcode labels from a computer via wifi.
How to set up Zebra 2" ZSB Label Printer
Turn on your label printer. As soon as the printer is on, it will generate a label with a unique QR code.
Use the camera on your Android or iOS device to scan the QR code. This will prompt you to download the ZSB Series app, which is essential for the installation process.
Create a free Zebra utility account. Launch the ZSB Series app and follow the simple in-app instructions provided to configure your printer accordingly.