Sell better with Shopify POS
Sell everywhere people shop with the best omnichannel POS.Start free trial
Shopify POS Go - The ultimate mobile POS solution
Discover the power of Shopify POS Go, a versatile and user-friendly mobile POS device designed for on-the-go selling. The handheld all-in-one device combines a POS station, barcode scanner, and card reader. Streamline your transactions without any additional hardware.
POS Go FAQ
What are the requirements to use Shopify POS Go for my store? To use Shopify POS Go, your store needs to:
- Be based in the United States or Canada
- Shopify Payments as your store's payment provider
- Accept your local country’s currency
- Use a WPA2 Wi-Fi network
Can I use POS Go with a cash drawer? POS Go does not have a built-in cash drawer, but is compatible with a cash drawer connected to a receipt printer.
How do I set up the POS Go and process a sale with it? To set up the POS Go and process a sale, follow these steps:
- Charge the POS Go and turn it on.
- Select the country where you are using the POS Go.
- Select the Wi-Fi network, enter the password, tap Join, and then tap Connect. The POS Go automatically checks for updates and applies them.
To process a sale with POS Go:
- Add products to the customer's cart
- Optional: Add a customer to the cart
- From the Cart screen, tap Checkout
- Allow the customer to tap, swipe, or insert their card
- When the transaction is successful, the customer can remove their card
- Choose whether to provide a receipt and the delivery method