Zebra ZSB 4" Wireless Label Printer (ZSB-DP14N)
Print from anywhere, on any device with mobile PDF printing.
Do you need additional labels?
- 24/7 support is available for this product whenever you need it
- Free shipping and free 30 day returns
- Standard 1-year warranty or an extended 2-year warranty on POS Pro
- Easily print 4-inch x 6-inch shipping labels purchased with Shopify Shipping or print different sized labels easily with our barcode printer app from your computer
- Print from anywhere, on any device with mobile PDF printing. Crop, rotate, and print shipping labels, barcodes, and a variety of label content right from your mobile device
- Print labels wirelessly from your computer via Wifi (PC/Mac) - Internet connection required to print labels
- Maximum print speed of 4.25 in./102 mm per second
- Direct thermal printer requires no ink or toner
- Crisp, clear print quality with 300 DPI resolution
- Manufacturer: Zebra
- Model Number Printer: ZSB-DP14N
- Height: 5.0 inches
- Width: 6.9 Inches
- Depth: 7.2 inches
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Compatibility: Compatible with Windows 10 (version 1809) or later, macOS version 10.14 or later, Android 8.1 or later and iOS: 12.2 or later Wi-Fi internet connection is required to print.
- Demo videos prepared by Zebra ( Printing Shipping Labels on Desktop , Printing Shipping Labels on Mobile and Printing Barcode Labels )
- Zebra ZSB-DP14N
- 1 Zebra ZSB Shipping Label Cartridge (4" x 6")
- Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide
Recommended for merchants looking to print barcode labels from a computer via wifi.
Install and setup
To use your Zebra ZSB series label printer, ensure you have a Wi-Fi connection available.
Power on the label printer. Upon turning it on, the printer will automatically generate a label containing a QR code.
Scan the QR code with your Android or iOS device's camera. This will prompt you to download the ZSB Series app.
Use the ZSB Series app to create a free Zebra utility account.
Within the app, follow the provided instructions to set up your printer.