Black Friday Cyber Monday and this entire holiday season are an exciting opportunity for store owners—and a stressful one, too! With 97% of North American BFCM shoppers planning to shop online this year, it may feel downright impossible trying to stay one step ahead of everything happening in your store this weekend.
That’s why we’ve re-imagined Live View to help you track your store’s performance in real-time—from any device. Every 10 minutes, Live View will present a visual of your customers’ behavior throughout their checkout process.
Your store’s activity, as it happens
Real-time store insights are key to optimizing your marketing campaigns and operations. With our improved Live View, you can uncover key big picture insights to inform decision-making this BFCM:
- Visitors. See how many visitors are on your site in real-time and where they’re located.
- Sales. Watch visitors become customers and celebrate sales as they happen. 🎉
- Checkout. Keep a pulse on your purchase funnel as visitors add items to their carts, start the checkout process, and successfully make purchases.
- Metrics. Monitor daily total visits, orders, and sales.
- Traffic. See how many pageviews you have.
The best part? Live View will continue to be available after BFCM as a digestible, visual representation of your store’s performance.
Make better decisions with Live View
This BFCM, empower yourselves with Live View so you can proactively make the best decisions for your business. It’s a great starting point to asking more analytical sales questions as well. Armed with real-time data, you can identify the strategies, channels, and products that result in different, more effective marketing campaigns.
* Data is based on research conducted by Shopify’s Market Insights team. Research data was collected via an online survey among n=1,750 English-speaking Shopify merchants between August 27 and September 4, 2020.