Some of the most innovative products offer effective solutions to the oldest problems around. And the more consumers can relate to those problems, the "stickier" a product idea is.
That was the secret behind the success of Smart Nora, a cool new solution to one of life's most common nightly annoyances: Snoring.
Hear how Behrouz Hariri took a product his dad invented to Kickstarter and smashed their $100,000 goal by raising $800,000, and just broke $1 million in total after preselling Smart Nora on their Shopify store.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The keys to a high-converting Kickstarter video.
- How to market a 30-day Kickstarter campaign.
- How to get press coverage by looking at the websites of other companies in the same industry.
Listen to Shopify Masters below…
- Store: Smart Nora
- Social Profiles: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter
- Recommended Apps: Yesware, Slack, Trello, Google Calendar, Highrise (Basecamp)
Ready to build a business of your own?
Start your free 3-day trial of Shopify today!
About The Author
Felix Thea is the host of the Shopify Masters podcast, the ecommerce marketing podcast for ambitious entrepreneurs, and founder of TrafficAndSales.com where you can get actionable tips to grow your store’s traffic and sales.