Start selling on Shopify in 5 steps
You’re just five steps away from making your first sale with Shopify
Add unlimited unique products, with photos, descriptions, video, and more.Add a product
Customize your store theme to reflect your creativity, personality, and brandCustomize theme
Choose an unforgettable custom domain for your equally memorable store.Add a domain
Set up secure and convenient payment gateways for your eager customers.Set up payments
Pick from a range of Shopify plans that suit your needs, budget, and goals.Choose plan
Shopify is a complete commerce platform that lets you start, grow, and manage a business.
With Shopify, you can:
- Create and customize an online store
- Sell in multiple places, including web, mobile, social media, online marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops
- Manage products, inventory, payments, and shipping
Shopify is completely cloud-based and hosted, which means you don’t have to worry about upgrading or maintaining software or web servers. This gives you the flexibility to access and run your business from almost anywhere, including your mobile device.
Try Shopify free for 3 days, no credit card required.
After your trial expires, choose a pricing plan that suits the size and stage of your business.
Yes, you can use your own domain name with Shopify.
If you have an existing domain name, you can connect it to Shopify from your store’s admin.
If you don’t have a domain name yet, you can either buy one through Shopify or a third-party provider.
No, you don’t need to be a designer or developer to use Shopify.
Signing up for Shopify allows you to:
- Customize the look and feel of your store with the online store builder and themes.
- Add features and functionality to your store with apps.