Describe your brand in one word. Enter it into the shop name generator.
Instant brand-names with Shopify’s store name generator.
Use Shopify's dress name generator to search for business names and check domain availability instantly.
Get the domain name that fits your dress store and your personality (before someone else does).
Hop out of the brand name generator and into your free 14-day trial.
Which ideas work best
Following this, you can begin analyzing your list of names. Cross out the names that might be hard to
remember, spell, or pronounce. If you chose a word that isn't in your target audience's native language,
think about how this might impact them. It's important to evaluate your business name ideas from the
perspective of your ideal customer—how would they feel about the names you select?
Focus on the business names that are memorable and resonate the most with your target audience.
Here's a list of questions you can ask yourself to shorten your list:
- Is it easy to remember?
- Is it hard to grasp in your target audience's native language?
- Is it unique in your industry?
- Is there a deeper meaning that your audience will bond with?
- Is the name free of outdated words?
Is the domain already in use?
The final step is to check for available domain names with your dress store name list. You don't need to purchase the domain at this time, but you should be aware if it's already taken. Another thing to examine is whether the names have been trademarked or used by another company in any way. You can do this through a quick Google search.
Creating a product and setting up a website are only two aspects of starting a business. Deciding on your dress store name is the first step in your entrepreneurial journey. Using Shopify to manage your website and online orders means that you get all the support you need to be successful in your endeavor.
The dress shop name generator provides instant suggestions in three simple steps:
- Think of a word that best describes your dress brand
- Enter it into the name generator field
- Click on the “Generate names” button
And there you go! You now have 100 possibilities to select from or use as inspiration.
When it comes to dress business names, it’s all about authenticity. What sets your dresses apart? Are they sleek and professional or cute and fun? Consider the type of dresses you’re selling and who your customers will be. In general, successful business names are:
- Universal: this means the brand name makes sense across different languages
- Easy to pronounce: you want your dress brand name to be easy to find and remember
- Non-specific: if you have a vision of expanding your dress business, you may want to ensure your brand name isn’t too specific so you can include other products or services
These days business names are as diverse as the products and services themselves. Shopify’s free name generator is here to help inspire a creative and unique name for your business.
Good dress business names are original, fresh, and memorable. As you brainstorm a name, consider employing these methods to inject a little fun into it:
- Alliterate (e.g. Diamond Dresses)
- Use acronyms (e.g. HFP - High Fashion Party)
- Rhyme (e.g. Grace & Lace)
- Abbreviate (e.g. Femme Dress Co.)
You can search words in Shopify’s free business name generator tool, but here are some examples of catchy words to include in a dress business name:
- Petal (Petals & Pumps)
- Vogue (Vogue Hour)
- Cherry (Cherry Kiss Dresses)
- Blush (Blush Dress Co.)
- Bisous (Bisous XO)
- Moonlight (Moonlight Formal Wear)
Yes. The dress company name generator tool from Shopify is free to use for all businesses and entrepreneurs. You can run as many searches as you like!