Instant brand-names with Shopify’s store name generator.
Use Shopify's art name generator to search for business names and check domain availability instantly.
Get the domain name that fits your art store and your personality (before someone else does).
Hop out of the brand name generator and into your free 14-day trial.
The art business name generator provides instant suggestions in three simple steps:
- 1. Think of a word that best describes your art business
- 2. Enter it into the name generator field
- 3. Click on the “Generate names” button
And there you go! You now have 100 possibilities to select from or use as inspiration.
When it comes to art business name ideas, it’s all about authenticity. Is the art abstract or realist? Whimsical or composite? Do you focus on local artists or art from a particular place around the world? Consider the type of art you’re selling and who your customers will be. In general, successful art business names are:
- - Universal: this means the brand name makes sense across different languages
- - Easy to pronounce: you want your art brand name to be easy to find and remember
- - Non-specific: if you have a vision of expanding your art business, you may want to ensure your name isn’t too specific so you can include other products or services
These days business names are as diverse as the products and services themselves. Shopify’s free name generator is here to help inspire a creative and unique name for your business.
Unique means being true to you what you sell. Start with a strategy or brainstorming session about your business’s purpose, vision, and values. Think hard about who your audience is and make audience profiles. Decide how you plan to sell and market your products.
Once you have your business strategy, start brainstorming names. Once you have a few names in mind, run them by trusted colleagues, mentors, or friends. Remember, Shopify’s free name generator is here to help inspire a creative and unique name for your business!
Catchy business names are original, fresh, and memorable. As you brainstorm a name, consider employing these methods to inject a little fun into it:
- - Alliterate (e.g. Ario’s Art)
- - Use acronyms (e.g. RB Art - Robson Boulevard Art)
- - Rhyme (e.g. Slate & Grate)
- - Abbreviate (e.g. CLR HR - Colour Hour)
- - Try another language (e.g. Ora D’oro)
Yes, the art business name generator tool from Shopify is free to use for all businesses and entrepreneurs. You can run as many searches as you like!
Here are a few examples of popular art company names for inspiration:
- - Artfinder
- - SaatchiArt
- - Paper Collective
- - Uprise Art
- - National Gallery Shop
- - Graphic Centre
The names generated above are examples only and may be used by other businesses or subject to third-party rights. By using them, you agree to these Terms.