Cosmetic business name generator
Generate business name ideas for your cosmetic store
Describe your brand in one word. Enter it into the shop name generator.
Instant brand-names with Shopify’s store name generator.
Use Shopify's cosmetic name generator to search for business names and check domain availability instantly.
Get the domain name that fits your cosmetic store and your personality (before someone else does).
Hop out of the brand name generator and into your free 14-day trial.
The cosmetic business name generator provides instant suggestions in three simple steps:
- 1. Think of a word that best describes your cosmetic brand
- 2. Enter it into the name generator field
- 3. Click on the “Generate names” button
And there you go! You now have 100 possibilities to select from or use as inspiration.
When it comes to cosmetic name ideas, it’s all about authenticity. Is your cosmetic brand classy and professional or cute and fun? Consider the type of services or products you’re selling and who your customers will be. In general, successful cosmetic business names are:
- - Universal: this means the brand name makes sense across different languages
- - Easy to pronounce: you want your cosmetic brand name to be easy to find and remember
- - Non-specific: if you have a vision of expanding your cosmetic business, you may want to ensure your brand name isn’t too specific so you can include other products or services
These days business names are as diverse as the products and services themselves. Shopify’s free name generator is here to help inspire a creative and unique name for your business.
Catchy cosmetic brand names are original, fresh, and memorable. As you brainstorm a name, consider employing these methods to inject a little fun or catchiness into it:
- - Alliterate (e.g. Lux Lady)
- - Use acronyms (e.g. P.S. Gorgeous)
- - Rhyme (e.g. Amaze for Days)
- - Abbreviate (e.g. Beauty Inc.)
Yes; cosmetic products are so diverse so many of the big brands have multiple distinct product lines to target different audiences. For example, Cover Girl has a product line called “Simply Ageless” for an older audience segment, and one called “Clean Liquid” which targets younger audiences with acne concerns. The product line name “Simply Ageless” would not work for a teen audience whose needs and values are different.
Yes. The business name generator for cosmetics is free to use for all businesses and entrepreneurs. You can run as many searches as you like!
Here are a few examples of popular cosmetic company names for inspiration:
- - Maybelline
- - Dior
- - Tarte
- - Benefit Cosmetics
- - MAC
- - Revlon