Instant brand-names with Shopify’s store name generator.
Use Shopify's event name generator to search for business names and check domain availability instantly.
Get the domain name that fits your event store and your personality (before someone else does).
Hop out of the brand name generator and into your free 14-day trial.
The event business name generator provides instant suggestions in three simple steps:
- Think of a word that best describes your event business
- Enter it into the name generator field
- Click on the “Generate names” button
All done! Now you have 100 possible business names to select from or use as inspiration.
When it comes to event business names, it’s all about authenticity. What type of event services are you offering? Do you have a location to offer or do you focus on logistics and decor? What sets you apart from your competitors? Consider the type of experience you’re selling and who your clients will be. In general, successful event business names are:
- Universal: this means the brand name makes sense across different languages
- Easy to pronounce: you want your event brand name to be easy to find and remember
- Non-specific: if you have a vision of expanding your event business, you may want to ensure your brand name isn’t too specific so you can include other products or services
These days business names are as diverse as the products and services themselves. Shopify’s free name generator is here to help inspire a creative and unique name for your business.
You can search words in Shopify’s free business name generator tool, but here are some examples of creative words to include in an event business name:
- Rejoice (Rejoice Events & Workshops)
- Confetti (Confetti Events)
- Red Carpet (Red Carpet Studio)
- Drum (Drum Roll Events)
- Unruffled (Unruffled Event Management)
- Feisty (Feisty Festivity Planners)
Yes. The event company name generator tool from Shopify is free to use for all businesses and entrepreneurs. You can run as many searches as you like!
The names generated above are examples only and may be used by other businesses or subject to third-party rights. By using them, you agree to these Terms.