Instant brand-names with Shopify’s store name generator.
Use Shopify's thrift name generator to search for business names and check domain availability instantly.
Get the domain name that fits your thrift store and your personality (before someone else does).
Hop out of the brand name generator and into your free 14-day trial.
The thrift store name generator provides instant suggestions in three simple steps:
- Think of a word that best describes your thrift brand
- Enter it into the name generator field
- Click on the “Generate names” button
And there you go! You now have 100 possibilities to select from or use as inspiration.
When it comes to thrift store business names, it’s all about authenticity. What sets your store apart? Do you have designer or luxury items? Do you focus on clothes for professionals or leisure wear? Consider the type of clothing or items you’re selling and who your customers will be. In general, successful business names are:
- Universal: this means the brand name makes sense across different languages
- Easy to pronounce: you want your thrift brand name to be easy to find and remember
- Non-specific: if you have a vision of expanding your thrift business, you may want to ensure your brand name isn’t too specific so you can include other products or services
These days business names are as diverse as the products and services themselves. Shopify’s free name generator is here to help inspire a creative and unique name for your business.
Good thrift business names are original, fresh, and memorable. As you brainstorm a name, consider employing these methods to inject a little fun into it:
- Alliterate (e.g. Boho Boutique)
- Use acronyms (e.g. HFC - High Fashion Corner)
- Rhyme (e.g. Grace & Lace Thrift)
- Abbreviate (e.g. Femme Thrift Co.)
You can search words in Shopify’s free business name generator tool, but here are some examples of unique words to include in a thrift business name:
- Petal (Petals & Pumps Consignment)
- Vogue (Vogue Hour Boutique)
- Cherry (Cherry Kiss Thrift Shop)
- Blush (Blush Recycled Clothing)
- Jewel (Jewel’s Design Co.)
- Moonlight (Moonlight Vintage)
Yes. The thrift store name generator tool from Shopify is free to use for all businesses and entrepreneurs. You can run as many searches as you like!
Here are some examples of common thrift store names to spark your inspiration:
- Designer Depot
- Twice but Nice
- Urban Thrift
- The Attic Thrift Shop
- Vintage Consignment
- Bargain Boutique
The names generated above are examples only and may be used by other businesses or subject to third-party rights. By using them, you agree to these Terms.