Instant brand-names with Shopify’s store name generator.
Use Shopify's wallet name generator to search for business names and check domain availability instantly.
Get the domain name that fits your wallet store and your personality (before someone else does).
Hop out of the brand name generator and into your free 3-day trial.
The wallet business name generator provides instant suggestions in three simple steps: 1. Think of a word that best describes your wallet brand 2. Enter it into the name generator field 3. Click the "Generate names" button
Now you have 100 possible business names to select from or use as inspiration.
When it comes to wallet business names, it’s all about authenticity. What sets your wallets apart? Are they professional and durable, or cute and fun? What type of shopping experience do you want to offer your customers? Consider who your most loyal customers will be. In general, successful wallet business names are:
- Universal: this means the brand name makes sense across different languages
- Easy to pronounce: you want your wallet brand name to be easy to find and remember
- Non-specific: if you have a vision of expanding your wallet business, you may want to ensure your brand name isn’t too specific so you can include other products
Today, business names can be as diverse as the product themselves. Shopify’s free name generator is here to help inspire a creative and unique name for your business.
Catchy wallet names are original, fresh, and memorable. As you brainstorm a business name, consider employing these methods to inject a little fun into it:
- Alliterate (e.g. Wally’s Wallets)
- Use acronyms (e.g. TQW - Top Quality Wallets)
- Rhyme (e.g. Many Penny Wallets)
- Abbreviate (e.g. The Leather Wallet Co.)
Here are some of the best wallet brand names to get inspiration from:
- Louis Vuitton
- Bottega Veneta
- Tom Ford
Yes. The wallet business name generator tool from Shopify is free to use for everyone. You can run as many searches as you like!
The names generated above are examples only and may be used by other businesses or subject to third-party rights. By using them, you agree to these Terms.