The pay in full business card designed to reward entrepreneurs like you.
No annual, foreign transaction, or setup fees. Plus, no interest.2
Stretch your cash flow and get up to 56 days to pay for purchases. No late fees. No interest.3
No credit checks
Apply with confidence and get a decision in minutes.4 No credit checks, or guarantors.
Pay everywhere Visa® cards are accepted, 99% of US retailers and millions worldwide.5
Streamline business purchases by giving your team access to their own cards—FREE.
Cashback rewards tailored to your business
Get up to 3% cashback6 on eligible purchases from your top spend category.7
Plus, earn 1% on the other two. We’ll do the math, so you don’t have to.
Advertise on Google, Meta, TikTok, Pinterest, Audiences, and with Shopify Email.
Save on Shopify Shipping, the Shopify Fulfillment Network, Flexport, USPS, and UPS.
Restock and refresh your inventory with Faire and more coming soon.
How it works
Spend on your business
Rack up rewards by setting Shopify Credit as your default payment method on Shopify and everywhere else you spend on your business.
Make monthly payments
Get up to 56 days to pay in full for purchases—no late fees, no interest.3
Earn cashback rewards
See rewards applied to your account as statement credits each month.
So, what's the catch?
There is no catch.
Spend on your business.Save on expenses.No fees, no interest—period.
Add more green to your wallet
See if you’re approved in minutes with no impact to your credit score.4
- 1If you are approved for a Shopify Credit business card and meet certain spend thresholds for eligible purchases during the first 3 months of account opening, you’ll be eligible to receive up to $2,000 Shop Cash offers credits.
- Spend $5,000 and receive $250 Shop Cash offers credit.
- Spend $10,000 and receive an additional $750 Shop Cash offers credit.
- Spend $20,000 and receive an additional $1,000 Shop Cash offers credit.
- 2The Shopify Credit business card is a pay in full credit card. Any outstanding statement balance will be automatically debited on each monthly payment due date from your designated bank account or Shopify Balance account. If your account cannot be successfully debited on the payment due date, your card will be locked and you won’t be able to make new purchases until your balance has been repaid.
- 3The Shopify Credit business card must be paid in full 25 days after the close of your monthly billing cycle. See Issuing Bank Terms for more details on automatic payments and non-payment.
- 4Eligibility is based on business performance, not your credit score. Most eligible merchants will receive a decision within minutes, and if approved will receive a virtual card.
- 5Source: Visa® Fact Sheet
- 6The Shopify Credit business card is only available for business expenses. "Cashback" refers to the rewards earned in the form of a percentage discount on eligible purchases.
- 73% cashback in the form of a statement credit will be provided on up to $100,000 of annual eligible business spend in your monthly top spend category—marketing, fulfillment, or wholesale; 1% cashback will be provided thereafter. Restrictions and limits apply. See Rewards Program Terms.
Shopify partners with Stripe Payments Company and Celtic Bank, Member FDIC, for Shopify Credit. Card products are issued by Celtic Bank, Member FDIC. See Issuing Bank Terms and Shopify Credit Program Terms