Motivation is the fuel many ecommerce entrepreneurs use to keep moving forward. We find motivation in many places, from seeing others working hard and being successful, to reading powerful quotes and words that inspire us.
In this Shopify Masters episode, you’ll learn from an entrepreneur that believes so deeply in the power of words she built a fast growing business around it.
Pratima Aravabhoomi, a former Apple consultant, founded Craft Street Design Co and sells motivational posters and wall art to get you inspired to achieve your dreams, make a difference, and be happy.
In this podcast you’ll learn:
- How to test the market with a side hustle before going all in
- How cold emailing landed Pratima big accounts that gave her the cash flow to go full time
- How to use a street team to promote your product, how to hire them, and how much they cost
Listen to Shopify Masters below...
- Craft Street Design Co | Facebook
- Darby Smart
- DODOcase: How An iPad Case Generated Almost $1 Mil In Revenue Within 3 Months
- Rate and Review Shopify Masters on iTunes
About The Author
Felix Thea is the host of the Shopify Masters podcast, the ecommerce marketing podcast for ambitious entrepreneurs, and founder of TrafficAndSales.com where you can get actionable tips to grow your store’s traffic and sales.