Twitter single-handedly transformed brand communication into a brand conversation. While various social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat earn praise for their visual-first approach to social media, Twitter fundamentally changed the game in how brands manage an online identity in the 21st century.
With an unparalleled real-time experience, Twitter makes it easy for any brand to have a voice and engage with audiences. Simple, fast and flexible, Twitter is an essential tool for small businesses looking to develop an authentic brand and devoted audience. This guide is here to walk you through everything Twitter, from account setup to #TwitterEtiquette to Advertising on Twitter.
What You’ll Learn
- Chapter 1: Introduction - Get acquainted with Twitter and see how Twitter can help grow your business.
- Chapter 2: Identifying Objectives - Stay focused and make a plan before jumping in.
- Chapter 3: Setting Up Your Account - Step-by-step on how to optimize your account for business.
- Chapter 4: Navigating Twitter - Here’s where you dive into the Twittersphere and starting becoming an expert.
- Chapter 5: Engaging on Twitter - See what's important to keep in mind as you Tweet and engage.
- Chapter 6: Building Your Audience - An authentic brand succeeds on Twitter and grows its audience over time.
- Chapter 7: Twitter Advertising 101 - Ad creative, targeting and analytics - everything you need to know about Twitter Advertising.
- Chapter 8: Selling with Twitter - The Twitter Buy Button turns followers into customers.
- Chapter 9: Reviewing Twitter Analytics - Drive your strategy forward with analytics you can actually understand.
- Chapter 10: Helpful Twitter Tools - Go #beastmode with supplementary tools to take Twitter to the next level.
- Chapter 11: Conclusion - Get setup, Tweet and repeat.
About the Author
Elaisha Green is a seasoned digital strategist and currently social media specialist at @Shopify. A sucker for romantic comedies and #puppiesoftwitter, Elaisha strives to help businesses create remarkable experiences for their audiences.