TikTok and Shopify have today launched a new partnership that will help Shopify entrepreneurs in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam extend their social commerce strategies to the world’s leading destination for short form video. This partnership, which follows the global launch that was announced in October 2020, makes it easier for Shopify merchants to create, run and optimize campaigns targeted toward TikTok's highly engaged community with the newly created TikTok Channel App from the Shopify App Store.
On TikTok, businesses of all sizes are empowered to grow their brands through creative content and storytelling. Since launching the TikTok For Business platform, brands around the world make real connections with users by embracing the culture that makes our platform unique.
“With ecommerce in Southeast Asia continuing to grow rapidly due to the increasing number of Internet users and growing familiarity with online shopping, engaging with consumers on their preferred platforms and channels has become a priority for businesses. This partnership offers Shopify merchants a new way to reach and connect with their customers using interactive and engaging video content to enhance the digital shopping experience,” said Jason Suen Head of Global Expansion Markets, Shopify.
Partnership enables businesses of all sizes to advertise on TikTok easily
Through the partnership Shopify merchants of all sizes can access core functions of the TikTok For Business Ads Manager, the easy-to-use tools to create and manage ads on the platform, without leaving the Shopify dashboard. Highlights include:
- New, "1-click" pixel: Install or connect the “TikTok Pixel” to track conversions quickly and easily
- More creative storytelling: Create native, shareable content that turns merchants' products into high-quality TikToks, as In-Feed video ads
- A One-Stop-Shop for TikTok Campaigns: Create, optimise and manage campaigns, target audiences and track performance, all in one place
- Advanced Matching: Report multi-web session attribution via newly created one-click button that enables Advanced Matching
- Bonus TikTok Ad Credits: From now until 31st December 2021, Shopify merchants who adopt a Trial or Basic plan will also be eligible for USD$100 TikTok bonus ad credits with USD$25 spent on TikTok ads.
Shopify merchants able to tap into TikTok’s vibrant community and stay ahead of trends
TikTok is home to a vibrant and engaged community, and continues to see tremendous growth across every age group. As a content-first platform, it is ideal for new and existing brands to reach customers and achieve success. The partnership will help merchants to stay ahead of trends by making it easier for them to tap into the creativity of the TikTok community, be discovered, and optimize their marketing campaigns.Shopify is excited to build on this partnership with TikTok as we continue to explore opportunities that bring value to businesses and help grow their audience on the platform. To learn more, visit TikTok For Business Help Center.