Describe your brand in one word. Enter it into the shop name generator.
Instant brand-names with Shopify’s store name generator.
Use Shopify's makeup name generator to search for business names and check domain availability instantly.
Get the domain name that fits your makeup store and your personality (before someone else does).
Hop out of the brand name generator and into your free 14-day trial.
The makeup name generator provides instant suggestions in three simple steps:
- - Think of a word that best describes your makeup brand
- - Enter it into the name generator field
- - Click on the “Generate names” button
And there you go! You now have 100 possibilities to select from or use as inspiration.
When it comes to makeup name ideas, it’s all about authenticity. Is your makeup brand classy and professional or cute and fun? Consider the type of makeup you’re selling and who your customers will be. In general, successful makeup business names are:
- - Universal: this means the brand name makes sense across different languages
- - Easy to pronounce: you want your makeup brand name to be easy to find and remember
- - Non-specific: if you have a vision of expanding your makeup business, you may want to ensure your brand name isn’t too specific so you can include other products or services
These days business names are as diverse as the products and services themselves. Shopify’s free name generator is here to help inspire a creative and unique name for your business.
Catchy makeup names are original, fresh, and memorable. As you brainstorm a name, consider employing these methods to inject a little fun or catchiness into it:
- - Alliterate (e.g. Lux Lady)
- - Use acronyms (e.g. P.S. Gorgeous)
- - Rhyme (e.g. Amaze for Days)
- - Abbreviate (e.g. Beauty Inc.)
You can search words in Shopify’s free business name generator tool, but here are some examples of cute words to include in a makeup business name:
- - Cutie
- - Sugar
- - Lux
- - Blinky
- - Hot
- - Licious
Yes; makeup is such a diverse product so many of the big makeup brands have multiple distinct product lines to target different audiences. For example, Cover Girl has a product line called “Simply Ageless” for an older audience segment, and one called “Clean Liquid” which targets younger audiences with acne concerns. The line name “Simply Ageless” would not work for a teen audience whose needs and values are different.
Here are some examples of popular makeup brand names for inspiration:
- - Maybelline
- - Dior
- - Tarte
- - Benefit Cosmetics
- - MAC
- - Clinique
- - L'Oréal
- - Urban Decay
- - NARS Cosmetics
- - Estee Lauder
- - Revlon
The names generated above are examples only and may be used by other businesses or subject to third-party rights. By using them, you agree to these Terms.